The Caring Communities Youth Survey (CCYS) is designed to assess students’ involvement in a specific set of problem behaviors, as well as their exposure to a set of scientifically validated risk and protective factors. The risk and protective factors have been shown to influence the likelihood of academic success, school dropout, substance abuse, violence and delinquency among youth.
The survey is administered every two years to Louisiana students in grades 6, 8, 10 and 12. More than 51,000 Louisiana students participated in the 2020 CCYS survey, and the results of the 2020 survey are now available. You can view the state report or reports for each of the parish school systems in Louisiana.
2020 CCYS Reports
- State Level Report
Local Governing Entity (LGE/Region) Reports
- Metropolitan Human Services District
- Capital Area Human Services District
- South Central Louisiana Human Services Authority
- Acadiana Area Human Services District
- Imperial Calcasieu Human Services Authority
- Central Louisiana Human Services District
- Northwest Louisiana Human Services District
- Northeast Delta Human Services Authority
- Florida Parishes Human Services Authority
- Jefferson Parish Human Services Authority
- Education Region Reports
Parish & District Level Reports
- School Level Reports
Note: For older reports, please contact Ray Biggar or Office of Behavioral Health, Department of Health.